Marketo Attribute Mapping
If you use Marketo in Drift, there might be some attributes you might want to map that are not defaulted in the Drift app.
These attributes are important for your sales or marketing teams so you can create workflows in both Drift and Marketo and make sure that you're keeping all of the data on your prospects constant throughout your tech stack.
If you are just getting started with Drift, you can upload a CSV of contacts that are assigned a certain attribute in the CSV. If you are already a Drift user and are looking to add custom attributes to your workflow now, you can skip this section!
Upload CSV and Assign Your Attribute to a Drift Attribute
- Upload a CSV of Contacts
- Map your CSV Columns to Attributes in Drift
- You can always customize the Drift Attribute too!
Make sure to finish your import after you're done!
Mapping Custom Attributes in Marketo
- Go to your Marketo app Settings
- Click on Mapped Marketo attributes
- Match the attribute you're attributing to your contacts to a Markeot field and click "Update Mapping" when you're done!
You can map static attributes from Drift into Marketo as well: