Examples of Playbooks to create using “display when” conditions
Display when can be used to send the right greeting, to the right visitor, at the perfect time.
Here's a video walking through how to set up some of the most popular targeting conditions:
You can use it to close more deals, engage visitors, and retain and educate users.
- If a site visitor has viewed your pricing page more than three times, this could mean they’re interested in buying. You can use display when to display an announcement that says “Hey! Are you interested in purchasing? We’re here to answer any questions for you” on somebody’s third visit to the specific /pricing URL.
- If a site visitor is on their mobile phones and you’re thinking about re-positioning your marketing messaging to be mobile-specific, you can set an announcement saying “Hey, what do you think about our product” when anybody views your website on a mobile phone.
- If you have somebody who has not visited your website in over two weeks, talking to them the next time they land on your page is an incredible opportunity to re-engage them. You can use display when to set a campaign saying “Hello – thanks for visiting our page. We’d love to hear more of what you’re here for. Let us know by talking to us now”
Some high-level ways our customers use Playbooks in their product:
- Onboarding and product education
- To drive engagement with features
- To get feedback on new product releases
- To give customers a direct line to talk to their account managers
- Upselling existing customers on deeper feature sets
Not using Drift yet? Get your free account here.