How to Upload a CSV of Lists to Use with the ABM Playbook
If you are using the ABM Playbook and do not have a Salesforce account to sync lists from, you can now use our CSV upload to add your targeted accounts into Drift!
There are 3 fields that you need to make sure to include and populate in your CSV:
- Account Name
- Domain (website)
- Account owner email (This email must match the email address of your teammate in Drift. This will be the person the messages will be coming from)
Here's how to set this up in your Drift account:
- Head to your Accounts tab on the lefthand sidebar. If you still have the onboarding cards showing on your page, you will need to dismiss it:
- From there, you'll see the Imports button on the right side of the page. Click that to see your previous imports and to upload your new list!
- Click New Import on the Imports page and either browse a CSV on your computer, or drag and drop and CSV file:
- This will bring you back to the Imports page, you'll be able to see your most recent import. If there are accounts that caused an error, you will be able to download the CSV of failed accounts and change the information necessary for those reports, so you can re-upload those accounts back into Drift:
- Once you've made sure all your accounts have been uploaded into Drift correctly, you'll see them under your Accounts tab and they will start being targeted by the ABM Playbook!
Need help setting up the ABM Playbook? Check out the help doc here.