Vidyard Integration: Send Personalized Videos and Screen Recordings Right From Drift
Being able to send personalized videos and screen recordings is something that should be seamless in a conversation-driven marketing setting, which is why Drift has partnered with Vidyard!
With Vidyard's GoVideo widget, you can now enable video & screen capture in Drift. If you have a Vidyard account, the integration is super easy!
If you dont have a Vidyard account yet, you can create one when you first launch Vidyard GoVideo in Drift.
Here's how it works:
- Go to your Apps page in your Drift account and click on the Vidyard option down at the bottom of the page:
- Once you click on the Vidyard Integration, you can turn it on super easily just by toggling "Add Vidyard to Drift" on:
- From there, you'll be able to see the Vidyard option in the conversations view:
- You will then be asked to login to your Vidyard account, or sign up for an account if you don't have one:
- Once you've authorized your account, you will be able to see your library of videos that you've taken with Vidyard, or you have the option to create a new video!
- These are the options you have when creating a new video:
You will have to install the Vidyard chrome extension in order to use this integration
- Once you have everything installed, you can record your screen and save it to your Library!
- Once you insert your video into Drift, your Site Visitors will be able to click and watch the video right inside the chat widget.