Integrate Drift with GoDaddy Website Builder
Adding Drift to your GoDaddy website is easy. We just need to add our embed code and you’re good to go.
Here are the quick steps to get setup:
- Copy your Drift Embed code from here. (Scroll all the way to the bottom on the left side for the Code Snippet.
- Login to your GoDaddy Account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Popular, then drag and drop the Script icon over a Drop Zone. (Drop Zones display on the Web page as you roll your cursor over them.)
In the Edit Script text box, delete the default scripting.
- Paste in the Code Snippet from Drift that you had copied in step #1.
- Click OK to close the Edit Script box, and a small Script icon displays on the page.
- Click Publish to apply change to your site.
Let us know if you have any questions during setup and we will be more than happy to help out.
(These steps are the same as how you would install Google Analytics within a GoDaddy website.)