HubSpot Attribute Mapping
If you use the HubSpot Integration, there might be some attributes you might want to map that are not defaulted in the Drift app.
These attributes are important for your sales or marketing teams so you can create workflows in both Drift and HubSpot and make sure that you're keeping all of the data on your prospects constant throughout your tech stack.
If you are just getting started with Drift, you can upload a CSV of contacts that are assigned a certain attribute in the CSV. If you are already a Drift user and are looking to add custom attributes to your workflow now, you can skip this section!
Upload CSV and Assign Your Attribute to a Drift Attribute
- Upload a CSV of Contacts
- Map your CSV Columns to Attributes in Drift
- You can always customize the Drift Attribute too!
You always need an "email" field to map into Drift in order for your CSV upload to be successful
Make sure to finish your import after you're done!
Mapping Custom Attributes to HubSpot
- Head to your HubSpot settings
- Click on Mapped HubSpot attributes
- Match the attribute you're adding to your contacts to a HubSpot field and click "Update Mapping" when you're done!
You can write in your own Static attribute as well: