How to setup Drift in Google Tag Manager
Here’s how to install Drift right via Google Tag Manager in only a few minutes…
- Choose to target website visitors
- In Google Tag manager, choose to create a new tag
- Click to create a “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the Drift code in the “Configure Tag” section
- Choose to fire on “All pages” unless you’d like to do something else 😃. Click to “Create Tag” and name it.
- After creating the tag, publish it and you’re good to go!
Not using Drift yet? Get your free account here.