Install Drift with Google Tag Manager
Here’s how to install Drift right via Google Tag Manager in only a few minutes…
- In Google Tag manager, choose to create a new tag
- Click to create a “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the Drift code in the “Configure Tag” section
- Choose to fire on “All pages” unless you’d like to do something else 😃. Click to “Create Tag” and name it.
- After creating the tag, publish it and you’re good to go!
- If you are looking for the code that you can use to track specific Drift events like 'Conversation started, 'meeting booked', or 'email captured', you can use this help doc to find those scripts!
Not using Drift yet? Get your free account here.