Segment targetingLast Updated: May 09, 2018
When you’re setting up a Playbook, you have the option to choose a segment to target your message to. Here’s how that works:
Segment – This is who will see the message. You have a few options of what you can choose here:
- Site Visitors: This is any user that goes to your website where you have Drift installed.
- Any static segment: This is any contact that belongs to a static segment
- Any dynamic segment: This is any contact that belongs to a dynamic segment
- Everyone (chat targeting only): This will display chat to everyone, whether they’re known or site visitors. If you have the widget on your website and in your app, everyone would see chat if you chose this.
- Known Users (chat targeting only): This will display chat to identified users, only. Site visitors will not see chat if you choose this option.