Connect your Salesforce Sandbox to DriftLast Updated: February 11, 2019
Everyone uses Salesforce differently, and we understand that here at Drift! We want to make it easier for you to be able to test out the Drift integration in a test environment before going all-in with your Salesforce account, so we've allowed you to connect your Salesforce Sandbox account in Drift.
This is a great way to make sure that the Salesforce Attributes you've set up in Drift match the corresponding fields in Salesforce!
This is also a great way to make sure that the integration is working as expected and passing the correct conversation data over from Drift into Salesforce.
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Associate Leads or Contacts with Salesforce Campaign
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- How to Send Sales Sequence Emails Using Drift and Salesforce
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce