Associate Leads or Contacts with Salesforce CampaignLast Updated: February 11, 2019
Looking to associate Leads or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign? This document is for you!
Associate Drift Records with Salesforce Campaigns
First, head over to your Salesforce settings within Drift!
Then find the Sync Settings
You can associate Leads and/or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign under the Advanced Settings for each type of record.
Below the "Set Lead Ownership" options, you can find a search bar for your Salesforce Campaigns.
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Connect your Salesforce Sandbox to Drift
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- How to Send Sales Sequence Emails Using Drift and Salesforce
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce