Agent status (on-call, online, and do not disturb)
If you're getting a high amount of chat volume or you rotate agents who are responsible for talking to visitors and customers on Drift, this feature's for you.
From any page in Drift, you can now click on your avatar in the bottom left corner of the page to set your status.
Here are the status types and what they mean:
- You will be notified of all new conversations and added as a participant
- If multiple agents are on call at once, all new conversations have one of those users added to the conversation as a participant on a rotating basis
- You will get the normal notifications that you have turned on in your notification settings.
- No new conversations will be assigned to you unless you are the account owner of a contact
- Do Not Disturb
- All notifications will be silenced and you will not be assigned to any new conversations