Bot Skill: Team AvailabilityLast Updated: October 30, 2018
What this skill can do:
When a customer chats in through Drift, you may not always be around to respond. Luckily, you can configure Driftbot to help by going to App Settings > Driftbot > Team Availability. Here's what you can configure:
1. When Driftbot can help:
- Routed Conversations: For all new bot conversations that have routed in somebody from your team
- All Other Conversations: Only conversations started from the Welcome Message playbook or through Drift Profiles.
2. How long do you want Driftbot to wait before helping?
- 30 seconds
- 1 minute
- 2 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
3. How can your Driftbot help?
- Drop Calendar of agent routed
- Route to a different agent
- Leave an away message
4. The text for the away message
- Example: "Just jumping in here -- looks like [agent] isn't available right now. You can schedule some time to chat with them here, or just leave a message and I'll make sure they get it"
How to set it up
1. Go to Settings > Driftbot to find all your bot skills
2. Click on Team Availability
3. Set up your bot!