How to use our APIsLast Updated: August 11, 2018
Documentation and examples can be found in our developer docs here!
If you're a free user, you won't have control over display settings through our app, but you can customize them yourself with this! Here are a few things you can do:
- Track and listen to the events performed by the widget
- Hiding/Showing the chat icon
- Keeping the conversation sidebar open/closed on certain pages
- Showing/Hiding the Welcome/Away Message
- Triggering a Meeting
- Configure the chat widget style or position
- Used to identify users who come onto your website and track their actions on the back end.
- Used to map user IDs that link the ID your company has given to a user to Drift
- Use UTM parameters as events
- Send data to Google analytics
- Enable Drift in your App's Content Security Policy (CSP)