Associate Leads or Contacts with a Salesforce CampaignLast Updated: March 06, 2019
Looking to associate Leads or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign? This document is for you!
- Setting up Drift to associate new contacts/leads with a default Salesforce Campaign
- Setting up Playbook-specific campaign attribution
Setting up Drift to attribute to a default Salesforce Campaign
First, head over to your Salesforce settings within Drift!
Then find the Sync Settings
You can associate Leads and/or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign under the Advanced Settings for each type of record.
Below the "Set Lead Ownership" options, you can find a search bar for your Salesforce Campaigns.
We recommend setting up a default campaign within these settings as a catch-all for your Drift leads. That way, if you ever forget to set a campaign at the Playbook level, you'll still get some attribution on the Salesforce side!
Setting up Playbook-Specific Campaign Attribution
This setting is specifically tailored to companies using multiple campaigns to track inbound leads!
Now, in any bot Playbook, you can attribute all new contacts/leads with a specific Campaign from your Salesforce instance.
Simply go into the desired Playbook, click "Settings" in the left sidebar and you'll see a new space to attribute to a campaign! Type your existing campaign into the text field or select from the drop down!
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Connect your Salesforce Sandbox to Drift
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- How to Send Sales Sequence Emails Using Drift and Salesforce
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce